The Auberge Private Residences at Esperanza (APRE) is one of the most opulent condo developments in Los Cabos, with a private beach club, tennis courts, walking trails and an enviable location next to the posh Esperanza Resort. Each of the homes, spread among a series of four-story buildings, has its attractions, especially Villa Rendezvous, which has unobstructed views of the Sea of Cortez and the famed Arch at Land’s End from a private terrace that seems to dangle above the coastline.
Covering 3,750 square feet, the penthouse is also one of the largest condos within the private community. Vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams — and, of course, that sun-drenched terrace with sweeping views — make Rendezvous feel even larger. But the home’s airiness doesn’t detract from its warm, nouveau Mexican decor. The rich tropical wood finishes, Mayan-inspired sculptures, wrought iron and local art add a sense of place, and recessed lighting, plush couches and soft linens make this a cozy, welcome retreat after days spent in the sun.
Villa Rendezvous is part of the Auberge Private Residences at Esperanza (APRE), a luxury condo complex next to the Esperanza Resort.
- The complex has walking paths, swimming pools — even a sea lion colony
- Five-star Esperanza Resort is just steps away, but facilities are available only with spa or restaurant reservations
- It’s a three-mile taxi ride to Cabo San Lucas
The three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath Rendezvous is located on the top floor of a four-story building.
- The master bedroom has a large Jacuzzi bathtub, marble shower and double vanity
- The second bedroom has a King bed
- The third bedroom has two Doubles